YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Your role as an Associate will focus on the delivery of client engagements by understanding expectations and demonstrating personal accountability for keeping performance on track, exercising effective communication and relationship-building skills and contributing to the priorities of the team and the business. In this role, you will commit to personal learning and development and explore opportunities to make an impact by delivering exceptional client services.
During your tenure you will demonstrate and develop the ability to:
- Implement tailor-made data protection law compliance programs for clients active in a wide range of industries;
- Provide legal solutions to highly complex commercial issues while delivering a high quality experience to the client;
- Elaborate your knowledge of current legislation across a wide range of industries;
- Use innovative tools and technology, in collaboration with non-legal functions, in order to strengthen the reach of your legal advice.
Our ideal candidate is a young, bright and ambitious lawyer that focuses on delivering work of high quality, commits to high levels of client service and has ability to build strong relationships. We expect that you also have strong interpersonal and organizational skills and the ability to work effectively within a team.
In particular, to qualify for the role you must have:
- qualified as an Attorney-at-Law in Greece (Athens Bar Association or other Bar Association membership);
- a Master of Laws (LL.M.) or equivalent postgraduate qualification from a prominent, well-acclaimed University in Greece or abroad;
- two (2) to five (5) years of post-qualification work experience at a law firm, law office or in-house;
- prior work experience or a proven interest in data protection and privacy law (e.g., previous internship with a data protection authority, specialized postgraduate studies in the field, work experience on data protection law cases, etc.), coupled with solid knowledge of the GDPR framework;
- an excellent command of the English language;
- a professional approach, commercial awareness and strong communication skills;
- computer literacy.
- ability to work with minimal supervision.
- IAPP certification