Your role as a Secretary will focus on providing effective administrative support to our Law Firm by reviewing legal documents, handling written correspondences and reports and following up with colleagues on internal procedures e-mail and calendar management, filing management and organization of meetings. The position holder will handle sensitive information and content with confidentiality and discretion, will create high-quality PowerPoint presentations. Candidates will also make travel arrangements and hotel bookings according to business needs.
Your role and responsibilities
Our ideal candidates are bright and enthusiastic professionals with strong academic background that focus on timely delivering work of high quality within a fast-paced environment, commit to high levels of service and have the ability to build strong relationships. We expect that you also have strong interpersonal and organizational skills and the ability to work effectively within a team.
In particular, to qualify for the role you must have:
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience
- Work Experience in Legal Department/Law Firm will be appreciated as a strong asset
- Higher Education Degree. Candidates with a Private Paralegal/Legal Assistant Diploma will be preferred
- Excellent PC use in Windows environment (Word, Excel, Power Point) and typing skills
- Native or equivalent level of English. Proficiency in English is a must
- Sociable and discreet personality
KBVL Law Firm corresponds to the initials of “Ilias Koimtzoglou, Efstathios Bakalis, George Venieris and Thomas Leventis” and it is composed by a group of Lawyers with significant experience and skills in several areas of Law, covering different sectors of business activity, national and international, promoting global opportunities and solutions with an international mindset.
KBVL is the sole Greek member of Deloitte Legal, an international network of law firms. “Deloitte Legal” means the legal practices of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited member firms or other affiliates that provide legal services.