Your role as a Junior Associate will focus on the delivery of client engagements, exercising effective communication and relationship-building skills, as well as contributing to the priorities of the team. In this role, you will commit to personal learning and development, and explore opportunities to make an impact by delivering exceptional legal services.
During your tenure, you will demonstrate and develop the ability to:
- provide legal solutions to highly complex legal issues while delivering a high quality experience
- provide legal advice relating to:
- Taxation of individuals and, in particular, income, real estate, gift and inheritance taxation
- Shipping taxation
Family and corporate governance
- Corporate asset restructuring
- International tax planning and implementation of asset structures
- Succession planning of individuals with a focus on inheritance law and civil law issues
- Structuring of charitable activities
- Common Reporting Standard (CRS)
- conduct of legal research and analysis.