Your role will focus on the delivery of client engagements, exercising effective communication and relationship-building skills, as well as contributing to the priorities of the law firm. In this role, you will commit to personal learning and development and explore opportunities to make an impact by delivering exceptional legal services.
During your tenure, you will demonstrate and develop the ability to:
- provide legal solutions to complex regulatory, transactional and commercial issues while delivering a high quality experience;
- manage projects and teams and personally contribute to the growth of the practice;
- elaborate your knowledge of current legislation across a wide range of fields in the energy sector;
- use innovative tools and technology in collaboration with non-legal functions, in order to strengthen the reach of your legal advice.
Our ideal candidate is a bright and ambitious lawyer that focuses on delivering work of high quality, commits to a high level of client service and has the ability to build strong client relationships. We expect that you have strong interpersonal and organizational skills, the ability to lead and manage junior lawyers and work effectively within a team.
In particular, to qualify for the role you must have:
- qualified as an Attorney-at-Law in Greece (Athens Bar Association or other Bar Association membership);
- at least three (3) to six (6) years of relevant work experience at a prominent Greek law firm, law office, in-house or an energy regulator, and heavy involvement in major projects;
- an excellent command of the English language;
- a professional approach, commercial awareness and strong communication skills;
- computer literacy.
- Experience in advising clients in all legal matters with a focus on contract, corporate/M&A and real estate law will be considered an asset;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.